IP55 Glass Door Outdoor Cabinets Used for Telecom
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WB-OD-G
- Usage: Video Surveillance Systems, Network Integration System, Remote Monitoring System, Closed-Circuit Monitoring System, Electronic Monitoring System, Wireless Monitoring System
- Fan Number: 0
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- Static Loading: 800kgs
- Logo: Silk Print, Aluminum Sticker, Rubber Sticker
- Material: SPCC Cold Rolled Steel or Stainless Steel
- Materials: SPCC Steel , Eg Steel, Ss Steel
- Specification: ANSI/Eia RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491; Part1
- HS Code: 8517709000
- Type: Network Cabinet
- Installation: Vertical
- Capacity: 12u~42u
- Condition: New
- ANSI: 19" Installation
- Colour: Ral9004, Ral7044, Ral7039 etc
- Thickness: Mounting Profile 2.0mm. Others 1.2mm
- Trademark: Webitelecomms
- Origin: Ningbo China
19" international structure, Double wall type
Front glass door with handle lock
Enhance door hinges with 130 degrees operation angle
Rear single solid metal panel
Can be fixed with AC fan for airflow&cooling, fan size: 120*120*38 mm
Several lockable wiring holes on bottom, size of the large hole at the bottom adjustable
Varies specification upon customers' special requirements
Width: 600,800 mm
Height: 12U, 17U, 22U, 27U, 32U, 37U, 42U, 47U
Customized size is available
Flexible packing methods allows for convenient stocking and end user delivery.
Standard and Material:
ANSI/EIA,RS-310-D;IEC297-2;DIN41491:PART1;DIN41494:PART7;GB/T3047.2-92 standard and ETSI standard.
Surface Finish:Degrease, acid pickling, rust prevention and parkerizing,pure water cleaning, static electricity powder coating
Material:SPCC cold rolled steel or Zink-plated panel or stainless steel
Thickness:Mounting profile:2.0mm,others: 1.20mm
IP degree: IP-55
Color:Body color: RAL7035(The others)
• Must be protected against:
- Mechanical damage
- Improper handling
- A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
- Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
- Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
- Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both can be purchased from us).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is fully in accordance with CE & RoHS.