Wall Mounted Cabinet Used for Network Equipments
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||150000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WB-SSxxxx5NB
- Usage: Video Surveillance Systems, Network Integration System, Remote Monitoring System
- Fan Number: 0
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- Material: SPCC Cold Rolled Steel
- Static Loading: 60kgs
- Logo: Silk Print, Aluminum Sticker, Rubber Sticker
- Surface Treatment: Frosting or Wrinkle
- Trademark: Webitelecomms
- Specification: 600x450 / 600x600
- HS Code: 8517709000
- Type: Network Cabinet
- Installation: Wall-Mounted Cabinet
- Capacity: 3u~22u
- Condition: New
- Thickness: Mounting Profile 1.5mm, Others 1.0-1.2mm
- Package: Cartons, Wooden Case, Wooden Pallets
- Shipping: Sea, Air, Train, Truck
- Accessories: Fan, 15sets Cage Nuts, Shelf, PDU
- Transport Package: Cartons, Wooden Case.
- Origin: Ningbo, China
This cabinet is intended for installation data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
19" rack mountable, Single section structure - possible of max the load capacity up to 60KG.
Mesh door type cabinet.
Usually used for data cabling devices.
Front single perforated door with - cylinder key lock.
Rear solid metal panel (N/A).
Removable side panel , quick opened latch.
4× Position-adjustable 19" mounting rail.
1× Earthing cable
10 sets of extra M6 caged screws.
Top - 1 * 400×50mm rectangle cable entrance
Bottom - 1* 400×50mm rectangle cable entrance
Can ask for more...
Disassembled packing save 66% volume , allows for convenient stocking.
Neutral carton box packed
Plywood pallet for options
= Varies specification upon customers' special requirements=
Width: 600 mm
Depth: 600,450 mm
Height: 4U, 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U, 18U, 22U, 27U,OEM
Customized size is available
Standard and Materials:
ANSI/EIA,RS-310-D;IEC297-2;DIN41491:PART1;DIN41494:PART7;GB/T3047.2-92 standard and ETSI standard.
Surface Finish:Degrease, acid pickling, rust prevention and parkerizing,pure water cleaning, static electricity powder coating
Materials:SPCC cold rolled steel or EG steel
Treatment options : Polish | Orange peal (Fine grained / Open frained )
Thickness:Mounting profile:1.5mm,others:1.20mm to 1.50mm
IP degree: IP-20
-Static loading: 60KG
|1||Frame||1||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating|
|2||Front Door||1||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating||perforated|
|3||Side Door||2||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating||Plastic fastener|
|4||Back Door||1||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating|
|5||Bottom||1||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating|
|6||Top||1||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating|
|7||Mounting Profile||4||Piece||1.5mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating||Can GE treated|
|8||Small lock||1||Piece||\||\||Front door|
|10||Wiring Panel||1||Piece||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled steel||Powder coating||Screw M4|
|11||M4&M5 cage||20||Set||Stainless steel||Powder coating|
|12||M6 Screw||20||Set||Stainless steel||Powder coating||10sets for extra|
|13||Quick open latch||4||piece||Plastic||Powder coating||On side doors|
• Operation environment:
- The cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can influence negatively the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
• Must be protected against:
- Mechanical damage
- Improper handling
- A different usage than the cabinet is intended for
• Improper handling is especially:
- Overloading (maximum recommended load exceeding)
- Device installation that can influence negatively operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment
- Change of the construction or design of the cabinet
INSTALLATION OF THE CABINET
• To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load equally.
• Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using the levelling feet.
• To avoid dust penetration in the case where cables lead through some of the cable openings, it may be sealed with a blanking panel with a brush or secured by a plastic frame (both can be purchased from us).
• All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, it must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
CERTIFICATE AND CONFORMITY
• This product is fully in accordance with CE & RoHS.